Everything you need to know about flooring is right here.
Customer Claim Policies
- Claim forms can be found in this website under Customer Support > Form download; or click here to go to form download page.
- Claim must be presented by the original Dealer/Distributor that purchased the material through Urbanfloor.
- Claim must have Dealer/Distributors invoice number from Urbanfloor that the claim is associated with.
Products sold over the internet are prohibited by Urbanfloor, and carry no warranty if purchased online.
(See Urbanfloor's Internet Sales Policy here).
- Claim form is to be filled out, and faxed to our Claim Department (323) 890-0188.
- Claim form must be complete, including square footage installed, square footage with complaint, material type, purchase date, installation date.
- Claim department will then decide if a Certified Inspector will be scheduled, or material replaced.
- Claim is handled directly with the Dealer/Distributor. All findings will be sent to the Dealer/Distributor along with a letter of acceptance or denial of the claim. It is up to the Dealer/Distributor to pass findings along to the end user.
- Claims are handled by Urbanfloor in a timely manner, and only Certified NWFA Inspectors that are used. Inspectors have no affiliations with Urbanfloor.
Customer Payments and Credit Terms Policies
- All new customers will start off COD (Cash on Delivery) and out of State will be CBD (Cash Before Delivery).
- The first three orders will require payment via Cash, Cashier's Check, or Credit Card.
- Company Checks are accepted after the third order. The name on the check must match the name on the account. No personal checks are accepted, unless approved by the Accounting Department.
- Urbanfloor offers Net Terms with a minimum of three orders before applying for credit.
- Credit Applications can be found in this website under Customer Support > Form downloads; or click here to go to form downloads page.
- Please allow up to 30 days for your credit to be processed. This enables our Credit Department to run your company credit and receive trade references. Once your credit is approved, you will receive a credit approval letter, stating your terms, and your credit limit. If for some reason your credit is denied, you will also receive a denial letter, explaining why this decision was made.
Customer Order and Return Policies
- All orders must require an emailed or faxed Purchase Order. No verbal orders will be taken, no exceptions. This will help with miscommunication and order errors.
- All orders must be picked up or delivered within 14 days of from the date the order is placed. If you would like your order to be held longer than 14 days, a 20% deposit is required.
- Orders require a signed confirmation prior to the release of the order. Failure to sign and fax back confirmations, could delay the process and shipment of your order.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase, in resalable condition. Open boxes are not accepted on open box items, unless approved by management.
- Returns after 14 days, will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns after 30 days, no exceptions.
Customer Local Delivery and Job Site Policies
- Urbanfloor provides local delivery service for up to 120 miles. Delivery prices are as follows:
0-25 miles = $65
26-50 miles = $75
51-100 miles = $100
101-120 miles = $125
Job Site = $150
- Delivery farther than 120 miles will be delivered by a third party trucking company and prices will be determined per shipment.
- Urbanfloor may use a third party delivery company within the 120 miles upon Urbanfloor's discretion. This will help ensure prompt delivery.
- Job Site Delivery provided by Urbanfloor is curbside delivery only. There must be a job site form filled out prior to any Job Site Delivery. Urbanfloor requires a minimum of two people present to help unload the materials. We try to use our box truck, with a lift gate and pallet jack for all Job Sites, however if the truck is unavailable a flat bed will be used and assistance to unload is required.
- Urbanfloor offers net terms with a minimum of three orders before applying for credit.
- Urbanfloor's delivery drivers are not permitted to take any material into a home or garage, due to insurance limitations. Materials are left curbside and it is up to the Dealer or Installer to be responsible for the material once it is unloaded, no exceptions.