You added () sample to your Sample Cart.VIEW SAMPLE CART
Positions Currently Available:
TERRITORY SALE EXECUTIVE (SAN JOSE, CA)
Summary: To visit current or prospective customers and perform assigned outside sales responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Travels to customer locations and contacts prospective and current customers to solicit sales of company products and services through suggestive sales techniques to meet and surpass sales goals.
- Receives customer inquiries, and performs follow up procedures to include providing price quotes, new product information, sales and spiff promotions, receiving feedback regarding company products and services and relaying additional details as appropriate.
- Follows up with sales leads, marketing and advertising campaigns and other promotional efforts.
- Relays appropriate information to customers to enhance the company's image as well as collects competitive information and reports it to management monthly.
- Researches and maintains knowledge about trends and technical developments through whatever means necessary to ensure the ability to answer customer questions and specifically meet customer requests.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems within a timely manner notifying management of problems and suggests corrective actions and performs initial inspection on claims for local dealers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Sales Techniques
- Customer Relations
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Technical Communications
- Math Aptitude
- Reading Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior sales experience required, in the flooring industry a plus.
Drivers License - Must meet insurance underwriting requirements